Cresilon, Inc is a medical device company based out of Brooklyn, NY that focuses on bringing new technologies to the animal health industry that aim to solve problems associated with wound healing. We have created a hemostatic device that can instantly stop traumatic bleeding.
Please refer to these associated links to learn more about Cresilon:
The Associate Scientist will serve as a support to all R&D operations including but not limited to: rheology, material characterization, assay support, biomedical engineering, tissue engineering, publication support, and polymer science at Cresilon.
- Create and conduct experiments;
- Process and analyze results and data;
- Aid in exploratory research, product development, and quality control;
- Process and analyze results, with the goal of interpreting data;
- Assist in execution of in vivo experimental studies;
- Provide insight and contributions towards publications;
- Ensure an orderly environment and laboratory maintenance, cleanliness and scheduling.
- BS in Biomedical Engineering, Polymer Engineering, Biological Sciences or other applicable field
- MS in applicable field strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of laboratory experience required
- Experience should include method development/validation and/or transfer/verification, protocols, and trouble shooting skills
- Requires understanding of biomedical sciences, analytical chemistry, and process engineering. Individuals with rheology and material science experience preferred
- Requires strong collaborative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, including a minimum of 25 vacation days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Firm Paid Life and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Stock options