Cresilon, Inc is a medical device company based out of Brooklyn, NY that focuses on bringing new technologies to the animal health industry that aim to solve problems associated with wound healing. We have created a hemostatic device that can instantly stop traumatic bleeding. Please refer to these associated links to learn more about Cresilon:
The manufacturing associate is responsible for preparing materials for production and operating production equipment in a highly-regulated industry.
The Manufacturing Associate is responsible for performing tasks leading to a successful, properly documented and high quality production of VETIGEL™. In addition, this role interacts and communicates daily with production staff , providing direction and ensuring work is done in accordance to protocols and procedures. This position is also responsible for completing production logs and other records consistent to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Perform and document daily manufacturing operations in accordance to current good manufacturing practices (cGMP). These include assisting with all processing steps, commissioning, qualification, validation and operation of process equipment.
- Record cGMP data and information for processing steps and/or equipment activities, following standard operating procedures. Key documentation includes batch records and equipment logbooks.
- Perform / assist with processing steps and manufacturing support activities. Monitor process against the batch record and control system.
- Create and/or revise cGMP documents and perform other assignments as directed.
- Use manufacturing knowledge to train less experienced or new manufacturing associates.
- Able to understand and use Lean Manufacturing principles to improve process operations and affect positive change.
- Can execute validation protocols relatively independently after training and instruction.
- Understands basic cGMP requirements and follows those requirements, including requirements for good documentation practices (GDP).
- Actively pursues learning of required skills, new skills, and new equipment
- Actively participates in training activities, managing their individual training plan
- Possesses strong understanding of the scientific theory of tissue engineering and/or gel manufacturing
- Understands aseptic processing and microbial control concepts
- Can develop proficiency and understanding of unit operations and basic troubleshooting of at least one manufacturing area
- Able to work in results oriented team environment, building healthy working relationships between peers, their department and other groups proactively
- Willing to supervise manufacturing technicians
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and related PC skills
- Ability to work either Day or Night shift.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in a scientific or engineering discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience on cGMP regulations.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Firm Paid Life and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match