Cresilon, Inc is a medical device company based out of Brooklyn, NY that focuses on bringing new technologies to the animal health industry that aim to solve problems associated with wound healing. We have created a hemostatic device that can instantly stop traumatic bleeding.
Please refer to these associated links to learn more about Cresilon:
The Facilities Coordinator leads the planning and provision of services to Cresilon’s manufacturing, laboratory and administrative facilities to ensure safe, orderly, reliable and compliant operations.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Assures and maintains facilities in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Leads the delivery of site services to all Cresilon’s buildings
- Ensures the appropriate level of orderliness and cleanliness in line with Cresilon’s policy and expectations.
- Leads the application process for the required environmental, building and other permits
- Organizes the performance and documentation of facility operations in accordance to Cresilon’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensures conformance to ISO 13485 standards
- Manages records and contracts with outside contractors
- Supports the negotiations of facilities services contracts and supplies
- Drives facilities projects to successful completion.
- Leads activities between company employees and city / state representatives and/or outside contractors called in to fix problems and/or provide site services.
- Responds to all building-equipment emergencies
- Manages continued, reliable and energy-efficient operations of building and utility systems
- Learns and applies lean principles to facilities management.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement projects
- Ensures federal, state and local compliance of all Cresilon Buildings and operations
- Schedules and oversees preventive, corrective or emergency maintenance
- Supports the procurement and purchase of supplies for Cresilon’s administrative operations.
- Supports the creation and implementation of emergency preparedness plans.
- Conduct other responsibilities as required by management
- Proficient in GMP and GDP
- Strong knowledge of building and utilities systems.
- Certified by the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), BOMI International, the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP), or similar organization
- Proficient in basic troubleshooting / root cause analysis techniques
- Understands aseptic processing and microbial control concepts
- Can work effectively in a rapidly evolving environment
- Able to work in results oriented team environment, building healthy working relationships between peers, their department and other groups proactively.
- Able to respond to building emergencies either throughout the day or night.
- Understands of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills; basic computer skills and use of Microsoft Office.
- Actively pursues learning of required skills, new skills, and new equipment
- Actively participates in training activities.
- Able to improve operations and affect positive change.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years’ experience in facilities operations